July 31, 2019 · 9:37 pm
Join me in Huntsville for this year’s Rocket Chef competition! I am one of 3 judges. We will have so much fun entertaining you and sampling the chefs’ offerings! It’s good to be on that stage, let me tell you–yum! Help us feed the hungry and support Merrimack Hall and all its programs.
February 4, 2014 · 11:25 pm
1. You can combine chocolate consumption with other pleasures. For example, you can eat chocolate while shopping for shoes. Life does not get any better than that.
2. You can eat chocolate while you are waiting for a handsome man to send you a text message, email, voice mail, or shares in his stock portfolio–whatever.
3. You can eat chocolate while you peruse your divorce papers. It won’t change anything, of course, but it can’t hurt anything either.
4. You can eat chocolate while waiting for the timer to go off when you are coloring your hair. Usually, those minutes are just wasted.
5. You can reward yourself with chocolate for exercising when you felt like doing something (anything) else instead.
6. You can eat chocolate as a substitute for dinner. It’s a proven fact that chocolate will make you much happier than lima beans.
7. You can use chocolate to bribe children to practice their math facts, write their thank-you notes, finish their music theory, or to perform other odious tasks.
8. You can eat chocolate as a form of social protest against the media’s love affair with anorexic-looking models.
9. You can purchase gourmet chocolate as a luxury item to help stimulate the economy. It’s practically patriotic.
10. You can use chocolate to sooth the savage beast within you and prevent you from causing bodily harm to the tiny humans you gave birth to.
Laughing yet? Want more? This list is an excerpt from my 3rd book, I Love You–Now Hush. Visit a bookstore near you, order online, or download it today!